The One Club for Creativity, the world’s foremost non-profit organization celebrating creative excellence in advertising and design, today announced the global creative leaders selected to serve on the Design jury for The One Show 2018.
This year’s Design jury consists of:
- Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town, South Africa
- Guy Featherstone, design director, Wieden+Kennedy, Portland, OR, USA
- Jon Forss, creative director, Non-Format, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Monique Gamache, partner, design director, WAX, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Tosh Hall, executive creative director, JKR Global, NYC, USA
- Julia Hoffman, head of design, Easy, Berlin, Germany
- Kalpesh Patankar, chief creative officer, Y&R Dubai, UAE
- Andy Payne, chief creative officer, Interbrand, London, UK
- Sandra Planeta, founder, creative director, Planeta Design, Stockholm, Sweden
- Tiger Savage, chief creative officer, Savage and King, London, UK
- Karin Soukup, brand experience director, COLLINS, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Joris van Elk, founder, Those Who Can, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
To view The One Show 2018 juries for Branded Entertainment, Cross Platform, Design, Direct, Film, Interactive, Mobile, Moving Image Craft, Print & Outdoor, Public Relations, Social Media, UX/UI and Radio, please visit http://www.oneshow.org/jury.
Juries for the remaining disciplines — Cultural Driver, Intellectual Property, Responsive Environments and Social Influencer — will be announced shortly.
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This year’s gender balanced juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
Entries can be submitted at http://www.oneshow.org. Quarterly judging to select the Q1 and Q2 shortlist takes place throughout this year, with final One Show judging happening in March 2018. The finalists lists will be announced in April in lead up the The One Show awards ceremonies on May 9 and 11, 2018 during Creative Week in New York.
For more information about The One Show, please visit http://www.oneshow.org.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing focusing on creativity of idea and quality of execution. The ADC Annual Awards honors the best creative work in terms of craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.