Springstar GmbH is a consulting company in the heart of Berlin whose main goal is to help its partners reach their professional goals — its focus as such rests on assisting Internet companies, especially within the eCommerce department. Its business partners are located not only in Germany, but all over the world, including in emerging countries like Turkey, Brazil, India, and Russia, and its industries are adapted to the markets in each respective land. Together with its partners, Springstar works on developing new strategies and approaches to best design and optimize foundational business processes. Its focus remains primarily on the development of design and software, as well as on online marketing and business development.
We are currently looking for an experienced web and print designer (m/f) who has a sense for high-quality design in the luxury sector. As we are selling upscale jewelry to style-conscious women, high-end design naturally plays a key role for us, and we value it greatly.
- Development of an aesthetically pleasing and high quality corporate identity (target group: Vogue readers)
- Design of a print catalogue (in the style of Vogue and other high-fashion magazines)
- Design of other print media materials, such as stationery and invitation cards
- Design of website appearance (not too elaborate)
- Passion for exclusivity and luxury
- Relevant experience in corporate designs for fashion/luxury firms (such as Hermes, Vogue, Elle, etc.)
- Substantial experience using Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator
- Immediate availability: we’re looking to hire right away
What We Offer
- The chance to actively participate in a quickly-growing eCommerce success story
- A high level of responsibility and challenge
- Openness to and appreciation of your ideas
- The potential for long-term cooperation
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your application (CV & reference projects), including your earliest possible start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitte nennen Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung stets DesignBote als Quelle.